For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Friday 28 June 2013

PS

Sorry about all the typos but there is not much I can do about it. Typing these things on the iPhone is a real pain and there is always the fear that you are going to loose the whole thing in the ether.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling Conrad, I finished up typing out a blog posting twice the other night. Hard work when your eyes keep going but you know that getting behind isn't an option!
    I've just enjoyed catching up with your entries anf trust you will be returning to Whitchurch to enjoy the excellent canal towpath walk to Marple in the company of friends who will be competing to accommodate you as you pass through Timperley, as well as guiding you through the labyrinth of Manchester, where curry will no doubt be on the menu!
    Have fun
    Martin and Sue

    ReplyDelete