For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Katie, Lily update

For regular readers you will know of my granddaughter Katie and her friend Lily. Lily had a brain tumour removed successfully and was sent to USA by NHS for ten weeks for special follow up treatment. Katie has missed Lily a lot but she returned a few days ago.




Katie left, Lily right ( The Two Blondes? An in joke for my circle of bloggers who will understand)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. Great news for Lily and Katie. Beautiful little girls, lovely picture of friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John J - I'll have to look that one up. I reckon to be a fairly switched on technophile considering my age but so far I don't do emoticons, but thanks for the comment.

    ----------------------

    The Crow - I know we grandparents are always going on about grandchildren but that photo (taken by my daughter), for me, comprehensively conveyed the whole story and the characters of Katie and Lily..

    ReplyDelete
  3. growing up quickly - could almost be rolling their own at a pub table - whatever next!
    joyful picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news Conrad. We now have Wi-Fi so can finally congratulate you on completion of another walk. Well done. Where next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gimmer - That brings back memories when everybody smoked. We used to use black liquorice papers for rolling our ciggies thinking ourselves very sophisticated. I stopped smoking before I was married in 1970.

    -----------------

    afoot - Hi Gibson - I suppose one day soon we will get a form of wifi with comprehensive global coverage, and look back on today's situation as we now look back on using urinated, vomit polluted telephone boxes . How did we manage?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GOOD news indeed!

    ReplyDelete