For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Thursday 2 September 2010

Book publishing

Both my books are now available from Lulu Publishing.
Both books have a day to day journal and many full colour photos
The prices below return a percentage to me as indicated which I would undertake to donate to Motor Neurone Disease Association.

Land’s End to John o’Groats (77 days)
Journal and pictures
Hardback £30.00 plus postage - nets £5.12 for MND
Download £10.00       nets £7.18 for MND
The Broads to The Lakes (28 dayus)
Journal and pictures
Hardback £21.97 plus postage (net price - nil return to me)
Download £7.28       nets £5.00 for MND
To purchase:
Google: Lulu Self publishing...
Select: “Buy”
Enter in search box: “Land’s End” or “The Broads to The Lakes” - this should then display details for purchase or download of the appropriate book.
I have nearly finished the same exercise for my GR10 walk (traverse of The Pyrenees) - details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment