For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Sunday 15 January 2023

From hospital

 Sunday 15th January 2023

I have referred to my concern about breathlessness. To cut a long story short I am now in hospital where they have discovered a blood clot on my lung  I am awaiting a programme of treatment and am not sure how long I will be in here.


2:00 pm up date.

I am now back home, discharged. Anticoagulant pills to take for rest of life from now on. Prognosis says they should clear the problem over six weeks or so, We will see.

5 comments:

  1. although I'm sure we are all rather concerned, almost shocked, to learn of this, a far better thing that it be discovered and the well known treatments started and you get properly dealt with than struggle on as you were doing - all our
    very best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onwards and upwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gimmer - d'accord! I intend to post a bit more background about thjs.
    ---------------------------------
    BC - Probably more ONWARDS than upwards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for your full recovery.

    ReplyDelete