For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Monday 15 January 2024

Arnside Monster spotted

Monday 15th January 2024 

As I fill in snatches of time between  medical appointments for me and son W,  after the eye operation, and being unable to drive (for the moment I hope)  I suspect I am suffering from incipient cabin fever - idle hands...







7 comments:

  1. Yes i have spotted that coming in with the Arnside Bore. Frightening, especially the siren like noise it makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If pigs could fly? Maybe one of us should have their eyes tested. Hope your eye progressing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spotted Ingleborough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan R - I'm not sure if he/she is amphibious.
    ---------------------------------------
    BC - Eye f/up tomorrow for me. I was going to mention Ingleborough in the caption but then decided to see if anybody noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart from the wings, eye and mouth the photo is-as-was with thr cloud, taken from my living room window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never mind Ingleborough, what about The Chimney?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gayle - That's not a chimney, it's his tethering mast.

    ReplyDelete