For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Post number 25 -i Pod touch

Having returned the i Phone I purchased an i Pod Touch. The i Phone was returned because there is no O2 signal in my area.

The Touch turned out to be an excellent item, especially as a music player until yesterday. An upgrade was offered which would have included the cut and paste facility on the 3Gs i Phone. The upgrade was downloaded and access to the internet through my own wi fi connection became impossible. My daughter Jill spent an hour and a half on the phone with Apple Help with no solution - they told us to contact Amazon where the unit was purchased quoting their case number.

Today we spoke to Amazon and they agreed to post us a new unit even before confirmation of return of the original. I also spoke to O2 today to confirm they had received the returned i Phone which they had - they were very helpful. They confirmed that I would be refunded and my contract cancelled.

The leg is getting better daily, but it has along way to go. I am now on oral antibiotics until Sunday. I visited my gp's practice nurse today for a new dressing and now have an appointment on Friday for a review with the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment