For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Tuesday 13 June 2023

100 Comments Retrospective

 Tuesday 13th June 2023

My last post mentioned the, dare I say"famous," one hundred comment post on this blog some time ago. I wont say I was left by the wayside, rather baled out to let Big Brother RR continue to a finale and gentlemanly conduct with Phreerunner.

At the mention on my previous post and the interest shown I wanted to look back at the post. When I started blogging I attached "labels" to posts but that was discontinued through laziness on my part much to my regret. I couldn't remember the content of the instigating post never mind its title or its chronology. I tried searching key words and spent a long time before I tracked it down to its mundane title "Holme." I have now added "100 comments" to the title.

CLICK FOR 100 Comments post

Brother RR has picked up on all this with a well written retrospective on his own blog which is worth a read, especially for the many who took part.

CLICK HEREhttps://ldptonedeaf.blogspot.com/2023/06/a-sort-of-ring-ring-of-roses.html

1 comment:

  1. It is not until you go through the whole of that post , right up to the end, at 100, that you realise many things - that many of the subjects and comments could have been made today; the art and imagination that was exercised then must be re-wrought this coming 'fall' - to keep us alert and engaged - for a couple.
    A bit like a post port high table.

    ReplyDelete