For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Replies to comments

Replies to comments.

I can only make replies when I have a good enough signal, but I can post a blog from the iPad even with a poor signal, that is without photos which demand full 3G, so in order to catch up I will reply here.

Gimmer - I do not know what a C21 is and can't get on the Internet at the moment to search. All I can say is that I seem to be managing without one.

Afoot - thanks for the update on the SMC.

Gayle - that café must have been the garden centre one I walked past on the main road. I reckon between us, and especially you and Mick we have laid down a spiders web of walks all over the country. It's hard to devise new routes that don't coincide with old ones.

JJ - well, then I may have been tempted.

The Crow - a more sympathetic and realistic reply than that of my bro.

RR - it's all very well laying down the law like that, but I bet you'd have been off a lot quicker than me.




-

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment